Friday, February 5, 2010

Let 'Em Hang!




I'm still in the hanging mode! Found this Smith&Hawken bird feeder at Target and quickly thought of putting a beautiful senecio rowleyanus (string-of-pearls plant) in it and voila! Now hanging in my kitchen, it looks beautiful and so the thoughts of a hanging garden continue forth! What do you think?

(I put the plant in a lil' plastic condiment container that I recycled so that all you see when you look into it is the actual overflowing 'peas' and the soil--it blends in with the surrounding teak nicely)*

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I love the bird feeder idea. Make me want to start making hanging planters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! By the way do you work out of your home or do you have a shop?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest little planter! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I work out of my studio, and thank you all so much for all the lovely comments*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this...what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete