Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Magical Ceremony

me & elijah

me & matthew

a glimpse of our reception table

magical marrakech

Hi friends!!! My goodness, I know I've been away for quite some time! That's what happens when you plan a wedding overseas (I'm not complaining)!! This is not the official 'ceremony of love' post, but I just wanted to share with you the teeniest of moments with you just to say hello and sorry I've been gone for so long! I have a superabundance of pictures and moments & stories to share with you, but we got back barely a week ago and I'm still sorting through everything and everyone's photos! I can tell you this however: it was the single most beautiful 2 weeks in all my life! There is no exaggeration or confusion in those words. Twenty-four of our closest and dearest friends flew out to Gien, France to be with us on this very heartfelt day, along with the most amazing of family members. We had a castle, a river, a forest, a farmhouse, blue skies, and tremendous full moon, warm days and nights, magical floating lanterns, a quaint cabin in the woods, a surplus of smiles to last about a lifetime, and enough love to lift an entire mountain range and send it floating into an ethereal cloud...I'm still slowly ascending back down to earth...

So I hope that this makes you smile as much as my heart has been smiling these past 3 weeks. I can't wait to share so much more***

(And I hope that you too have been having a lovely summer as well)*

5 comments:

  1. Congrats, Lili!! I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see more pictures and hear more magical tales. It's just the beginning...

    xoxo from texas,
    n

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations...it looks lovely...oooh my eyes have turned green my dear!

    ReplyDelete