Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Papier Mache












Tell me that I'm not crazy for really loving Papier Mache! I just think that the PM team is brilliant, creating the most beautiful editorial spreads of the most beautiful clothing for children (if only they made in my size), cool D-I-Y of very neat crafts that you would actually want to make/wear (for us big kids too), and beautiful watercolors & illustrations. I swear that the kids in it are waaaay cooler than a lot of adults I know too. I just get the biggest grin on my face when a new issue comes out, and what's really lovely is that they're an on-line publication for now (they are definitely in the works to getting themselves published) and so you can view all of this incredible creativity & genius for free. Ahhhhhhhh!!! I love it!! Sooo good! But don't take my word for it, check them out here, and then check out their blog too!

See, told you...

1 comment: