Tuesday, November 16, 2010


I realized today that I haven't done a post on what I don't like. It seems a bit strange, but I figure there should be a balance, right? A healthy dose of what I like and a dose every once in a while of what I don't...I received this catalog in the mail the other day and the cover really annoyed me, actually. I don't want to sound pretentious or say anything that would upset feelings, but if you see something that I don't with the model sporting kale on her head, let me know. I feel like the idea could have been manifested in a least half a dozen other ways. I don't know. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. at the very least, it's lit incorrectly. were they intending carmen miranda? if anything, it gives props to editorials, covers, etc that are done brilliantly. we've been spoiled by genius. but at least they tried. it's more than most of us do.

    ReplyDelete