Thursday, November 4, 2010

CM of Scout Holiday




Have you seen the delicate and beautifully crafted work of artist Cheri Messerli? This is her collection of flag necklaces that she makes individually and laboriously by hand. They are such a treasure to possess and make for the most perfect gift. I have one in all white leather and one in all black leather, and it is always the perfect finishing piece for whatever I am wearing! I love them so and I think you will too. But I have to tell you, go quickly and buy them now here because her line is quickly and quietly soaring off...oh, and while shopping, check out her incredible paper crane mobiles, also made individually by hand. Makes my heart swoon...

*Don't forget to check out her winsome blog too...you're all gonna love me for this one*

1 comment: