Friday, August 26, 2011

My Little Garden







I've been tending to a little garden that Elijah & I planted at the beginning of summer. My very talented friend Sunny made me 2 winsome gardening beds for my birthday this year and I've slowly been hunting and gathering seeds, sprigs, and plants to make this little garden grow. Sometimes, when I get home, there is a wonderful little package of seeds waiting patiently for me to find them on my doormat or a gift of wildflower seed bombs all that my wonderfully cool and lovely neighbor Lauren so kindly leaves. Those are the best kinds of gifts. Unexpected and just waiting to be tended to so they can bloom.

2 comments:

  1. love that seed bomb and seed packaging! so nice! can't wait to see what it looks like

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    yheaaaaaaaaaaa!
    your garden is so sweet!
    i cant wait to see it in a year when it is taking over the back area! :)

    ReplyDelete