Thursday, January 12, 2012

Big Sur








Hi friends and haaaappy new year! Elijah and I escaped to Big Sur to start off the new year in nature (with zero cell reception) and each other! I took these shots with some expired polaroid film and look at what I got. Pretty neat huh? I wasn't sure if I liked the results at first but the more I study them the more I think that there is something esoteric and rather beautiful to be found in these warped faded photos. I hope you like them too. More Big Sur here!

Now tell me about your new year so far! Any resolutions? Laughs? Love? Nature? Any grand stories?

What do you think of my new blog title? I felt it right to give Tigers to Lilies a fresh look for 2012. Please let me know what you think*

4 comments:

  1. Happy new year and I love yr new header- so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. {GASP}

    !!!!!!!!!


    i love it!!!!
    i literally gasped and then said, "oh it's so pretty" out loud to myself
    it looks great!
    yeah for 2012!!
    WHOOO!
    so many exciting things happening already!

    your photos are beautiful
    and your trip sounds amazing, romantic, inspiring, and beautiful!
    thank you for sharing!

    lots of love and abundance to you sweet L in 2012
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely as always, Lili! I like the new header. We spent NYE with family overlooking a beautiful lake, nice and relaxing. Wishing you lots of love and joy this new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! thank you all so much for your kind remarks! it really makes me day! lots of love to you all for 2012...year of the dragon and year to get things going!

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete