Sunday, June 3, 2012

Spencer Studio + TIGERS to LILIES!





The insanely talented and oh so pretty  Lauren of  SPENCER STUDIO and I had a clever little idea: what if we both collaborated on a project together? We work so well ensemble and we inspire one another and so we did: I dropped off little arrangements of wildflowers that I loved on her doorstep for about a week and if she, upon finding them, found inspiration to draw or paint, would. Well lo and behold, look at these beautiful works that she created. We were both so pleased that we made them into postcards! We are selling them for $2 a card and today I will be setting up a little wildflower installation at Shelter Half. I'll be selling some there and also have books and readings on plants + wildflowers to browse through. Stop by from 12-5pm! Or email me if you would like to purchase some of these first limited edition cards.

*HAPPY SUNDAY*

3 comments:

  1. Love the post card.
    You and Lauren are amazing.
    Love you,
    Miman

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww thank you L and thank you M xo!

    ReplyDelete