Monday, September 24, 2012

VOGUE, Australia: September Issue



Back in the middle of summer I was very politely asked to create some florals for VOGUE Australia (!!!)! Catch my breath. The September Issue. Slow down my heart rate. I almost lost my cool that's how excited and deeply honored I was. Really. It was such an incredibly nice and encouraging request, mostly because it's umm... VOGUE!!!! 

I collected myself and furiously went to work (imagine flowers flying and petals gathering and me surrounded by buckets of flowers and cats oh! and V.v. trying to chew on some fallen stems).  When it was all said and done, I was very pleased and felt very creatively satiated which is a rare feeling for me to have. Sometimes I just don't know when to stop. I don't always feel like this after projects, but this time, I really felt relaxed and confident after it was all said and done. They came out beautifully, and I couldn't be more honored to have been featured in Vogue

Thank you Sasha + Stevie! Thank you VOGUE Australia!!

5 comments:

  1. LILI!!!!!! What in the world? So so so amazing! Congratulations! You are a true artist! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING!!!
    i LOVE this post!
    so lively and full of excitement and joy and inspiration!

    your flowers are lovely! just like you!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so great you got to do that! Your florals look incredible! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lili,

    Was so great working with you and everyone on set was so thrilled with your creations, really spectacular! Lovely to meet you, Sasha x

    ReplyDelete