Thursday, November 14, 2013

Arts ReStore LA: Westwood Village




dear friend Claire's BOOK STAND
 

usual suspects in my work area
IKO IKO (you have to stop by)!
 

Kat & Roger ceramics + Emilie Halpern vases (swoon)
 

more Emilie Halpern vases + ceramics: makes my work easy
 

healthy plants over at IKO IKO !
 






Friends! Tell me that you already know about Arts ReStore LA: Westwood Village !! The ever so lovely and insanely prolific Jennifer Dodge Perry of E R M I E kindly asked me to do the flowers for the big opening night a couple of weeks ago. It was so much fun and such an honor!

If you haven't gone yet then you must! It's only up until November 24th so go! Get way more info here!

E R M I E x Weltenbueger
IKO IKO
dosa mercantile
FALLEN FRUIT
HEATHER LEVINE
BOOK STAND
EMILIE HALPERN

. . . to name a few


(Check out all the wonderful workshops that Jennifer has lined up here. I took the macramé one and it was one of the coolest workshops I have ever attended + I got to macramé my own plant hanger)!

G O ! ! !

1 comment:

  1. Ceramics and flowers...just perfect (and beautifully styled). You make me want to take a trip down to LA.

    ReplyDelete