Saturday, August 30, 2014

UNIQUE LA x TIGERS to LILIES
















Back in May, TIGERS to LILIES had the unique task of adding 'life' to the Unique LA event by bringing in plants/trees/flower boxes along with our brand of hand-welded plant stands. Unique LA is a  weekend mart for all creatives here in Los Angeles - a showcase and opportunity for local brands to introduce their products and shine. Working alongside one of my brothers, we managed to add some much needed green spirit to the large space and couldn't have been more proud!

I still operate from a family-base, meaning that when I need something designed/welded/built/created/delivered (sometimes by motorcycle!) I turn to either one of my adeptly skilled brothers, my husband Elijah, or my assistant Jessica. We are a tight unit and operate very well together. Something that I am quite proud of and most grateful for. 

Check out more photos H E R E !
Thank you again Unique LA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment